We’re so used to things being hard.
We had to work hard in high school, through college.
We have to work twice as hard at our jobs and be twice as good to be acknowledged.
This is the narrative that was handed to us.
This is what we’ve come to expect and consider normal.
So when we realize that the way we’ve been living isn’t bringing us fulfilment and joy the way that it’s supposed to (this is confusing right! Like what happened…I thought I was supposed to be happy now that I checked all these boxes…) a few things happen:
1. We make it mean that there’s something wrong with us that we couldn’t just make it work.
2. We expect that we’ll just have to keep going, that this is just how it’s going to be.
3. Our expectation is that nothing will change or that it can’t be different might also mean that we don’t seek out help to change it. Or when we’re presented with an alternative path we might not believe that it’ll work (we might not even notice those alternative paths because of confirmation bias).
Here’s what I want to tell you:
1. You are not the problem.
2. You don’t have to keep going like this.
3. Things can be different and you can feel exponentially better.
My coaching methodology combines mindset, intuition, embodiment, and feminist analysis to help you wrangle the Type-A brain and habits that contribute to stress and burnout and cultivate calm confidence (which still allows you to achieve all the things, just minus the after-effects of major hustle).
Book your free consultation to explore working together one on one, hop on a call with me for an hour, and we’ll pinpoint exactly what’s holding you back from feeling great in your life right now and we’ll develop a plan to get you to feeling calm and confident.